shadowgokustarshadowgokustar

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

WOW!!!

-- I wasn't expecting anything like that! I found something interesting; at about half-way through, at the part where Draco's outfit is changed by Volde- I mean, He Who Must Not Be Named-, replay that part using the play bar, and you can see that the outfit change is random! It's funny how many little secret things like this you can find. For this, plus the great animating and not-to-shabby singing, I give you a 10/10. Good job, sirs!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

HAH!

-- I'm surprised that the assassin didn't say "yes" after his gonads popped out of his mouth.

On the Skin of a Lime On the Skin of a Lime

O_O

-- Well, I can tell that you put quite a bit of work in here, but like someone below me said, the integrity of your animation slowly degraded towards the end of the video. I noticed that the Earth was rotating the wrong way, but seeing how everything else was screwed up intentionally, I'll say that was, too.

-- The drawings were either mediocre or okay, but I'd say the style of art matched with the theme(?) of the video quite nicely. The script was actually kind of funny in the beginning of the video... OH! I just realized what happened!!! It was such an anomaly that an adult male had never watched Star Trek and he doesn't have a woman that the universe started to bend on itself!

-- Anyways, I liked this video quite a bit more than I probably should, but, despite my better judgment, I'll give it a good rating of 4/5.

biblo responds:

That was a clip from the sitcom Extras. I used it because it had Patrick Stewart in it.

Mask Mask

Great!

-- I really love the idea here. I think that the kid had a nightmare about fighting himself, and I enjoyed it. The song is called Green Sleeves, for those who don't know.
-- I can understand why you might be embarrassed by this, but when one works on a piece of art, you can never know if it is good util it's finished. I know that people sometimes watch me draw at school, and while I'm only halfway through, they'll say something along the lines of "that sucks." Then I'll finish shading it, colouring it, whatever, and then they are amazed. You certainly do better than me, because I didn't have any notion of it "sucking" : rather, I saw it as unfinished, but already at it's full potential. Good work.

What's a Browser? What's a Browser?

Uh...

-- I seem to have seen a video very similar to this, except the other one used a different voice and was not really animated. I think I saw it in Google Chrome when I was browsing through their help videos... Come to think of it, this actually uses some of the same script! It has the same colours in the same scenes, too. I will give you a 9/10 for using your own voices, and for animating it, but I'm taking off a point for not being that original. It just seems too darn familiar.

bluessinger responds:

i never saw the video you're referring to :( but ty for the high score all the same!

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

:')

-- I'm not sure what it was, but this flash just gave me the inspiration to make my own flash on what My life has been like. I thank you. I just adore these music videos that you make, and I hope they never stop coming here. Once again;

thank you. :')

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

wow...

I am surprised that the first flash game wasn't by Tom! o_O I love the fact that the first submission has blood and gore; it is what makes up part of the soul of Newgrounds :')

Gameboy Gameboy

Heh...

-- The funny thing was, I have almost every single one of these games for the game boy... So, uh, I kinda was able to understand more of what was going on, I guess. Also, I was extremely amused and entertained by this flash, so you get a 5/5 and a 10/10! But, uh, maybe get a different programmer, because the pikachu game was very hard when he would get stuck in the middle of the hall, usually when I was near a wall.

Scotty and Pete Scotty and Pete

Heh....

-- I think that if Tom were to die he would cause just as much hype on the news a MJ did. Or Jimmie Hendrix did. Anyways, this flash kinda seemed shaky at first, but then I realized; of COURSE they were supposed to sound weird! So, uh, yeah. 9/10, 4/5.

Funny LOZ Battle Funny LOZ Battle

Ehh...

This was amusing, at best. Maybe add music, but I don't know if there is any that would fit the scene (that's what this is, a scene, rather than a video in itself). If I just randomly saw this, and the title was "preview" or something, I would have thought it was a preview for a game or a movie to come. It was still, relatively funny though, so good job. Make more of these, if possible.