shadowgokustarshadowgokustar

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Seminia Seminia

The game's one track seemed a bit limited at first, but after getting through a few levels, I noticed something quite odd happen, not just to the music, but to the entire game! I don't want to spoil this game for anyone else, but let's just say this game takes a turn down a different direction than what any of us are used to seeing!!

This game definitely needs medals!

Starmageddon Starmageddon

cool!

-- I liked this game a lot, except for the fact that I never died. I think that a game needs multiple tries before one can beat it in order to truly get some minor feeling of accomplishment, because otherwise you get nothing out of your achievement. I think the player was a little overpowered ("and that he's probably going to get kicked out of some of the tournaments"... that's a WGJ4K reference), but otherwise, this was a really good game; a little bit of a time waster, but overall, it was very entertaining.

Ham Eater 2 Ham Eater 2

Heh...

-- I would hate to invite this guy to my parties...

The Breach The Breach

Ugh...

-- Well, this game has a very good plot to it. I noticed right away that it is almost exactly the same as Dead Space, except that the infection seems to be of a different nature and it's a plat former. I can tell that this game took a lot of effort to make, and that this wasn't just some sort of 5-minute game. So, can someone tell me-- Was this game inspired by Dead Space?

-- It seems that there aren't any glitches (that I can find), but there is one small and not entirely important graphical annoyance that I must address. When the player accesses a computer terminal, an animation plays right before the computer screen shows up where the player makes a motion of pressing buttons. it is possible to make the player face the wrong way, stand behind the screen, press buttons in mid-air. My solution is to create a library item that has the computer and the player in one image, that way, when you access the terminal, you press the buttons properly.

-- I very much love this game, and I believe that if you continue to make more games with similar engines (but not the same, as this one is slightly alien-feeling and bland) in it, you could continue to be a very good game developer.

DBZ goku dress up game DBZ goku dress up game

Cool...

-- I'll just ignore formalities and get on with the review. This was pretty good, but it lacked a soundtrack, and the "black and white" button doesn't do anything. I think you should make another one that features different character poses and different character types other than sayan. Maybe add a Buu character with different fatness levels and female character dress up types, along with Vegeta style and Cell and Gohan. Basically, add the whole Z-crew. Oh, and don't forget the scouters! I couldn't believe of the lack of scouters! (and 9000 references, but those are only optional) Also, try to add different types of backrounds.

salcha00 responds:

I fix the black and white background. I am going to work on putting some music. Thank you for pointing that out.

Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

ahhh...sweet nostalgia, too.

-- I remember playing both of these games on the super famicom, (Japanese NES) super mario world 1 & 3. I don't quite enjoy the fact that you used blocks from both games, but whatever. Oh, and can Mario grab shells? Can't seem to be able to find any buttton for it... At least you didn't include any game elements from #2! That would have been awful! especially since #2 (at least the American version-actually called doki doki panic in Japan under different game graphics...) uses those strange add-ons...
-- Anyways, I was annoyed with the way Mario slipped so much, I mean, that's for the icy areas! And the fact you used tiles from #1&2... So, yeah. 8/10, 4/5.
-- Shady

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

:'D

Wow... You guys are awsome... I don't even know where to start...

-- Gonzo, you do some of the greatest art ever! I can always tell wether it's your art work or not just because your style is so distinguished and original! I can't really critisize it!

-- Kul, your programming skills seem to be the best out there! I can't find any glitches (well at least none worth mentioning, I don't want to ruin it for anyone else... ;P)

-- The only suggestion I have for both of you is that when you have a chest bomb, and you go into a U.F.O, the U.F.O. should explode! And then an in-game badge would proceed to announce blowing up a U.F.O... :D

-- Anyways, have fun doing stuff! And I can't wait for the Oh - so - sweet taste of the five hour badge! - Shady

[TG] Interactive Dance [TG] Interactive Dance

Hrmmmmm...

First off, the moonwalk was the best, then the hammer dance, then the worm, at least in terms of how well you animated them. He didn't even get off the floor for the worm! Also, something was wrong with the guy's legs at the very beginning. maybe next time the crotch shouldn't shift up and down. This was O.K., though, But only just. (oh, and the moonwalk is the best dance move EVAH!!!1one)

Joey-Kazaam responds:

yeah i really screwed up the worm, but i had to study for a science test so i wanted to finish it.

and yes the moonwalk is the best dance move eva!

Cyber Ortek Flier Cyber Ortek Flier

GLITCH!

Hey, I found a glitch where, if you use the Ion pulser after you defeat the boss on lingonite, where it shows the results, the pulse that is shot contiues on screen afterward on the planet selection screen! This doesn't effect gameplay, (as I know it) but you might want to check that out, since you always try to aim for perfection. Oh, and the fire icon was enabled when I fired it.
Review:
1-graphics) Great graphics, , so, 10/10
2-satisfaction) unfinished, so 9/10
3-gameplay) sometimes there is slowdown from too many objects on screen, and that glitch, so 8/10
4-music) Oh my...THAT WAS GREAT!!!1 except for there was a gap in the loop for lingonite, but otherwise, 9/10
5-plot) there was no plot, except mildly at the end with every species attacking, so 4/10
This game was both addicting and enjoyable, even without a plot, so you get a 9/10. Congrats.
-Shadow

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

HUH!?!

What do you mean this is your first game!?! do you mean your firat submission to the portal, because I was just at <LINK>http://www.newgrounds.com/porta l/view/456103</LINK>
before this, and that was horrible. This one is great , though. O__0